My video is always blurry. Why is that and what can I do?
Please make sure the video quality is actually degraded during capture, not by playing back with an unsuitable application or by exporting/converting it in another application.
Here is what not to do:
- Capture in high resolution, export in low resolution
- Capture in a highly compressed format
- Convert into an anamorphic format (e.g. for DVDs)
- Capture your entire presentation in Mouse Area mode
Basically, what we can suggest is this:
- Record exactly in your target resolution whenever possible
- Capture as much as possible in Fullscreen and fixed area modes
- Use the Lossless presets during capture, compress afterwards
More information is available in the User Guide. You can find it in Screennium's Help Menu or for download here.