I uploaded my family tree as a website to MacFamilyTree.com. Now I can't remember the tree's name.
That's probably the easiest problem to solve:
- Launch MacFamilyTree.
- In the left-hand column, click Export, then "Website to MacFamilyTree.com"
- Log in with your MacFamilyTree.com username and password. If you don't remember your login, please see below
- You'll see a list of all your published websites.
- Select your website and click the "Open in Web Borwser" button
If you can't remember your login, please contact us via the Contact Form in this website's Support section. Please always detail:
- Your name
- User name (if you remember it)
- E-mail address you used for registration (required)
- MacFamilyTree serial number (required)
More information is available in the User Guide. You can find it in MacFamilyTree's Help Menu or for download here.