I uploaded my family tree as a website to MacFamilyTree.com. Now I can't remember the password to give to relatives so they can access my website.
Well, if you do still remember your MacFamilyTree.com login password (this shouldn't be the same as the password you hand out to people to give them access to the published family tree website):
- Launch MacFamilyTree.
- In the left-hand column, click Export, then "Website to MacFamilyTree.com"
- Log in with your MacFamilyTree.com username and password. If you don't remember your login, please see below
- You'll see a list of all your published websites.
- Select your website and click the "Replace Website" button
- That way, you can re-publish your family tree and set a new password (or remove the password altogether)
If you can't remember your login, please contact us via the Contact Form in this website's Support section. Please always detail:
- Your name
- User name (if you remember it)
- Family tree name (if you remember it)
- E-mail address you used for registration (required)
- MacFamilyTree serial number (required)
More information is available in the User Guide. You can find it in MacFamilyTree's Help Menu or for download here.