I purchased a serial number but I can't unlock MacFamilyTree
We gathered all information we usually send customers who are having problems registering in these help topics:
- I purchased in the Mac App Store
- I didn't receive a serial number after purchase
- I lost my serial number / my system crashed
- I purchased a serial number but it isn't accepted by the application
- I tried the demo but now that I purchased a serial number, the registration dialog doesn't open anymore. How do I enter it now?
- So how do I get a crossgrade discount from another commercial genealogy application?
- I recently purchased a MacFamilyTree 5 box. Why can't I register the most recent version?
- I don't want to upgrade yet. Where can I download the latest MacFamilyTree 5 release?
If none of the above applies to your situation, please do contact us via the Contact Form.