How do I send Console entries?
Console entries give us information about what actually happens when an application crashes. If we ask you to send us Console entries, please:
- Open Finder and browse to Applications - Utilities
- Launch the Console application
- In Console's left-hand column, you should see three categories.
- Expand DATABASE SEARCHES by clicking the black triangle icon next to it
- Then select All Messages
- Enter the application name in the top right search field
- After a crash, you should find entries starting with our application's name. The date of the crash is part of the name so just drag and drop the most recent items into an e-mail and send them to us.