How do I make screenshots?
Sometimes, we need you to send us a screenshot of what you see on your screen in order to help us help you solve a problem. Seeing what you see may show us details you wouldn't even mention. Making screenshots is fairly easy:
- Make sure the application you're having problems with is launched and the window isn't covered by anything else
- Press and hold the cmd key (Apple key)
- Press and hold the shift key
- Press the number 3 key, then let go of all of them
- Now have a look at your desktop. You should find an image file there.
- Drag and drop it in a mail and send it to us