How do I set your application back to factory defaults?
Sometimes, reverting to default settings can solve problems with an application. Before you proceed, please make sure you have your serial number at hand since this will unregister the application.
- Open the Finder
- Go to the Menu Bar and open the "Go" menu.
- Select the entry: "Go to Folder..."
- Enter the path of the Preferences folder:
Tip: You can display the Library folder if you press the ALT-Key while in the "Go" menu.
- Delete the preference file relating to your respective application:
- com.synium.macfamilytree.plist for MacFamilyTree
- com.synium.cleanapp3.plist for CleanApp
- com.synium.iFinance.plist for iFinance
- com.synium.screenium.plist for Screenium
- de.synium.Chronories.plist for Chronories
- de.synium.Foodurama.plist for Foodurama
- de.synium.MyFourWalls.plist for MyFourWalls
See a demonstration of the process for MacFamilyTree in this video: