General Terms and Conditions
For GERMANY, the German version of these GTCT shall prevail, which you will find here: Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen
Please read the following General Terms and Conditions (“GTCT”) carefully. By ordering goods or services through this website or by registering on or with this website you agree that these GTCT shall apply exclusively to the business or legal relationship between you as our customer and us.
How do I obtain my software?
What happens if I loose my serial number? Do I have to buy again?
I bought a new Mac. How do I unlock my previously purchased software?
09/16/14 Version 5.0 Beta 2
- protection for Apple's Server app added
- issues fixed which caused CleanApp not to delete Universal Binaries
- miscellaneous user interface bugs fixed
- temporary files and log files will be found more reliable when searching for related files
- Quick contact our support team added to the menu
- new languages added
09/04/14 Version 5.0 Beta 1
- Rewritten from scratch
- Completely new user interface
- Fast deletion of obsolete files using the new clean up feature
- Deinstall System Extensions like QuickTime components, screen savers, Dashboard widgets and KEXTs
- Deinstall fonts
- Cleanup protocol files
- Cleanup old iOS system installs and backups
- Run OS X maintenance scripts
- Verify and repair hard disks
- Verify and repair user privileges
- Rebuild Spotlight index
- New control panel to launch and quit the CleanApp logging service
- Improved search with user defined paths
- Faster search functions
- Securely delete apps and system extensions